- Vocabulary development & Grammer
- Story building & Competition
- Theatre & Drama
- Debate & Elocution
- Puzzle & Problem Solving
- Presentation & Reports
- Interview & News Reporting
- Poem Writing & Singing
– Regular: Once in a week classes for kids, who have been in the same batch for years together. Curriculum is built according to what they have assimilated in the past and they are the captains of their ships.
– Special workshops or camps: Designed for a particular task and ends with an assessment or production for the parents. Usually has a fixed number of days and is open to all kids.
– Hand in Hand parenting: When your child is stuck in difficult or unworkable behavior, and you seek a advice.It’s not always easy to find the time to attend workshops and classes. You can get personalized help right now with a confidential parent-to-parent consultation with me.
Online classes starting every month.
Parents and children support groups starting every month.
We are at present not holding face to face workshops.
Hand in Hand parenting
Open Mindz is now practising the Hand in Hand parenting approach(USA)
When your child is stuck in difficult or unworkable behavior, and you seek a advice.It’s not always easy to find the time to attend workshops and classes. You can get personalized help right now with a confidential parent-to-parent consultation with me.
Call For Inquiry
We would be starting a parenting support groups.
– Toddler parents
– Parents with teenagers
– Parents with children having Special needs
– Trauma related parenting support
– General support groups for all relations.
Hand in Hand’s five empathetic listening tools form an approach that “can be described as a relationship-based, emotion-focused, trauma-informed parenting program”.
This program is for parents. Consultation and support group would be completely confidential. Contact for more information.